Everyone has a morning ritual or routine whether they know it or not. What is yours? Are you willing to do what 98% of people in the world are not willing to do? Visualize, focus on your goal, obsessive desire, and the faith to do what the 2%’s do?
To develop this into a habit/routine, commit to do it for 30-60 days that will lead you to realization of your dreams. “You’ve asked Me for a lot, do you want it or not?”
At Night just Before the Morning
- Prepare the night before: your lunch/nutritious snacks, coffee, tea, clothes… anything that will save you time & make your morning ahead easier.
- Write your “Top 5” goals, allowing your subconscious mind to work on them all night. When you wake up in the morning your mind will now be prepared with the best game plan for the day. Key is to stretch yourself. 10x your dreams/goals. The first thing before executing a goal is to ask “What is the purpose of this, what are we trying to accomplish here?” – This can change how or what you are doing & can make all the difference.
- On Sunday night I like to write out “Weekly Top 5” which i hang up by my desk, where it’s can be read daily.
- Set your alarm to get up at the right time. This can be fixed i.e 5 a.m, an hour earlier than normal or 2 hours prior to your first appointment of the day, thus allowing you enough time to execute The 10 Morning Rituals.
- Find 3 things to appreciate, could be a kiss from your lover, or your children’s excitement or smile…
Tip: If you have a hard time getting up in the morning: Remove the off/snooze button from your alarm clock.
10 Morning Rituals (customize to fit your preferred routine)
- Appreciate for a few minutes anything you want.. your soft bed, health and family, whatever you want. Bathroom stuff: shower, etc.
- Drink water. (you may also drink something refreshing, eat a little subsistence)
- Guided Meditation from Mantra Malta or Abraham Hicks). Detach to where you can’t tell the difference between your fingers and your toes. Within a few minutes after mediation an idea will come to you from source.
- Yoga/stretching/exercise 15-30 min. Push ups, sit ups, leg jumps. Go for a walk in nature or watch sun rise.
- Affirmations, Quotes, etc (laminate and hang in shower or put inside closet door).
- Look at Vision Board/Goal Card then close your eyes and visualize, feel & believe as if you Have “it” already and Have become “it.” i.e You talk and act like a millionaire. Visualize the successful day ahead of you & achieving your goals.
- Read/listen/watch 30 minutes or 15 pages/day of: inspirational/faith building message/spiritual i.e proverbs. (paper, e-book, audio book, video) This will allow you to avoid making mistakes others have made.
- Drink coffee, green tea or juice (fresh squeezed orange is popular and preferred).
- Prioritize/schedule/review your “Top 5“. Number your goals 1, 2… (use deadlines & take breaks)
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Fruit, eggs, toast, whole grain i.e oatmeal or the like. (also good talk time w/family)
- ‘Eat the Frog’ – What is the One Most Important Task/Thing, the domino that can knock the rest down? If it’s the Only Thing you do that day, and you get nothing else done, you would feel like you were satisfied, accomplished for the day. Do the one most important thing that will help best propel your business forward today. “What makes me (most) MONEY the Fastest? 1. DO THAT … What makes me money the second Fastest? 2. DO THAT
There are my Top 10 Morning Rituals. I hope you found value, usefulness and implement what you will into your morning routine to help prepare for YOUR day ahead. Get out there and make it happen.
If you like this stuff, you many want to check out our Daily Rituals to help keep you on top of your game as you go through your day successfully, reaching for your potential.
What’s your best morning ritual tip? I’m looking forward to your comments below!