Everyone has a morning ritual or routine whether they know it or not. What is yours? Are you willing to do what 98% of people in the world are not willing to do? Visualize, focus on your goal, obsessive desire, and the faith to do what the 2%’s do?
To develop this into a habit/routine, commit to do it for 30-60 days that will lead you to realization of your dreams. “You’ve asked Me for a lot, do you want it or not?”
The Night Before
- Prepare: your lunch/nutritious snacks, coffee, tea, clothes… anything that will save you time & make your morning ahead easier.
- Write your “Top 3-5” business/personal goals you want to get done tomorrow. 10min Brain Dump: Write down all your work/personal related thoughts. (Lessons Learned | New Commitments – 1 or 2 for each). To Do List: Write your top 3 tasks. Outline the action steps: For your number 1 priority. With your Game-plan complete you can now leave work/office and focus on family, friends, health and hobbies.
- On Sunday night I like to write out “Weekly Top 5” which i hang up by my desk, where it’s can be read daily. (20 minutes alone time – no distractions-lock the door) meditating, listening for guidance and direction in the future, then write down what you think & imagine.” – Ask questions like: ‘What am I good at?’ ‘What can I create?’ – “All your greatest ideas, opportunities & money-making ventures will come to you.” (thinking chair to ponder)
- Set your alarm to get up at the right time. This can be fixed i.e 5 a.m, an hour earlier than normal or 2 hours prior to your first appointment of the day, thus allowing you enough time to execute The 10 Morning Rituals.
- Find 3 things to appreciate, could be a kiss from your lover, or your children’s excitement or smile…
- Whats ur “bedtime”? Go to bed on time. I.e 8 or 9p.m. Get ready for bed ahead of your bedtime. Nightly ROUTINE* What time you eat dinner, prepare dinner, what time you finish work? Yes! SLEEP has to be a priority? Are you letting things take longer than they need to? Reverse engineer your evening.
- Baby steps: But commit! to start going to bed earlier, etc. Get on a set schedule @8a.m doing? 9p.m sleeping, etc.
10 hours before bed: no more caffeine• 3 hours before bed: no more food or alcohol• 2 hours before bed: no more work-related activities• 1 hour before bed: no more tech/screen time (turn off all phones, TVs and computers)• 0: The number of times you’re allowed to hit the snooze button in the morning
Tip: If you have a hard time getting up in the morning: Remove the off/snooze button from your alarm clock. i.e Wake around 4-5a.m. Average around 7 hours of sleep.
10 Morning Rituals (customize to fit your routine)
- 5a.m Awake and while you are still laying in bed, Appreciate for a few minutes anything you want.. your soft bed, health, family. Recall my dreams.
- 5:05 Make the bed and Take care of your Bathroom stuff, i.e shower, brush hair, etc. Maybe hot shower, then cold water freeze to reset.
- Drink glass of water. (drink something refreshing, eat a little subsistence i.e yogurt, green tea). Pet your puppy.
- 5:10 Hour of Power—Meditation/Prayer(20-30min) from Mantra Malta or Inside Voice. Pick a quiet place where you can totally immerse. Get comfortable and Detach into Alpha state by focusing on your breathing and when your mind wanders bring it back to your breathing. Within a few minutes after mediation an idea will come to you from Universe/God/Source Energy. Love, strength, passion, insights, serving. VISIONARIAN is a powerful process that can materialize any desired goal in 5 minutes (Do@home, or the beach). “What should I be doing with my life?” What are you on this earth for, what’s your purpose, or are you more of an experiencer? Write down your coolest life imaginable and turn into short-term/long-term goals. Feel love, curious, bewilderment, connection, appreciation. Be a good partner, friend, leader, teacher, mentor, coach.
- 6:10 Yoga/stretching 7min/Exercise 15-30 min. Push ups, sit ups, leg jumps. Go for a walk in nature or watch sun rise.
- Affirmations, Quotes, etc What’s your greatest aspiration?(Put on a wall, board, book or Word doc). I.e “I am a real estate investor, building financial wealth, today I find opportunity and make a deal.” “I am so happy to have arrived at my ideal weight of 165 lbs! I did it by drinking lots of water, chewing gum, eating healthy snacks, soup and salad, tracking meals daily, exercising on my days off of work. and by visualizing ‘6 pack’ and to feel how good it feels to be light on my feet again. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
- Visualization. Create specific behaviors and Outcomes in my life.(be/do/have) & rehearse What we will do to attain that outcome. Look at Vision Board/Goal Card then close your eyes and visualize(sensory rich), feel & believe as if you Have “it” already and Have become “it.” i.e Think, talk and act like a millionaire. Acting “As If” I am a Millionaire. Picture my greatest performance as superb singer and magnificent musician.
- Read short-intermediate-long-term goals/plan. (rewritten each quarter – Dec, Mar, Jun, Sept)
- Read habits.
- Wealth & Wisdom cards.
- Read/listen/watch 10-20 pages/day or 10-20min of: inspirational/faith building message/spiritual i.e proverbs/philosophy. (paper, e-book, audio book, video) Take notes, recap and write New Commitments.
- Drink coffee, green tea or juice (fresh squeezed orange is popular and preferred). Brain tea: Gotu Kola, Ginkgo, Lion’s mane, MCT and some other gems. Brain smoothie: blueberries, avocado, leafy veggies, water
- Prioritize/schedule/review your “Top 5“. Business/Personal. Organize and number your goals 1, 2… (use deadlines & take breaks).
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Fruit, eggs, toast, whole grain i.e oatmeal or the like. (also good talk time w/family)
- ‘Eat the Frog’ – What is the One Most Important Task/Thing, the domino that can knock the rest down? If it’s the Only Thing you do that day, and you get nothing else done, you would feel like you were satisfied, accomplished for the day. Do the one most important thing that will help best propel your business forward today. Remind yourself of WHY you are doing it and how it fits into the life you want to live. (makes it pleasurable) “What makes me (most) MONEY the Fastest? 1. DO THAT … What makes me money the second Fastest? 2. DO THAT … Reward yourself for your Victories!-Walk the dog. Email, F.B
- Replace Good Habits eliminating the bad ones. Gets easier and automatic over 30 days.
There are my Top 10+ Morning Rituals. I hope you found value, usefulness and implement what you will into your morning routine to help prepare for YOUR day ahead. Get out there and make it happen.
If you like this stuff, you may want to check out our Daily Rituals to help keep you on top of your game as you go through your day successfully, reaching for your potential.
Even more important what are your Evening Rituals …. Last hour of the day?
What’s your best morning ritual tip? I’m looking forward to your comments below!