9 Traits of Mediocrity
- Gossip- “As you travel through life’s journey these 5 things be aware… of whom you speak, to whom you speak, how when and where.”
- Victim mindset – you let things happen to you, you attract and make things happen to you. Instead be a dominator, somebody who has full control of the outcome. You will have more opportunity in life. Every single outcome in your life is a byproduct of an act or decision that you made. Own it! The better life becomes.
- Making assumptions…instead ask questions.
- Negative (low tone) circle of influence, broke: Show me your network and I will show you your net worth.
- Scarcity mindset – opposite of abundance. Often from parents and teachers. The win/win pie can become infinitely bigger.
- Limiting belief systems. Complaining. Before long he had 5 gyms and he had personal trainers working for him and he was making over 7 figures. Today he’s got over 600 Fit Body Boot Camp franchise locations worldwide, thousands of coaching clients. Change your belief systems (about how much you can make), you will change your outcome.
- Poor/no communications. Clear, open, honest communication. “hey man what you said hurt my feelings.” or “what you said, made me assume this. Is this how you’re trying to make me feel?” They will say no. Now you’ve opened the lines of communication. Are you goona keep everything bottled up or ?
- Emotionally reactive/freak out. Respond strategically. Lets get that broken window fixed, lets get the cops out here and take inventory of what got stolen, the rest of you go upstairs and work, let’s make money, lets change lives and make an impact. When you take control back you become more successful in life.
- Closed mindset – be willing to learn new things and forgiving.
Ask you team to let you know if you have any of the above. Learn from it and evolve.
7 Traits of High Performers
- Optimistic, high energy – the glass is full…fucking overflowing. See the world as opportunities instead of challenges and adversities.
- Appreciate – that I have an amazing team that I can trust with my business. Dont’ take your health, your mindset, anything for granted. Apreciate often.
- Open to feedback – mentally, emotionally, ethically, relationally… course correct and dominate their path.
- Resourcefulness – I found a way, I’m goona make it happen. I know someone who can help me make it happen. Don’t cry about not having ______.
- Resiliency – overcome adversity and turn it into your advantage. CockWeed (cockroach and weed). Find something profitable, meaningful, a learning lesson from it. Always Thrive.
- Constant growth. Reading, seminars, listening to pod-casts. Books: “The big leap” by Gay Hendricks, “Psycho Cybernetics”, “Outwitting the Devil”
- Service Driven – give back, add value. The more we GIVE the more we GET. Serve your customers, your family, your community. Give more, serve more… the better you become. The Servant Leader – give, give, give.
Happiness is having wealth, meaning, health and relationships, people to share everything with.