How To Attract Anything You Want In Your Life – DANDAPANI
- Affirmations with a concise choice of positive words.
- Clear visualization and a corresponding feeling. (in however you want it manifested/people, stuff) i.e Apple (visualize what kind of apple)
- Feeling being the most important because it’s the energy that attracts. (How does it feel after you’ve accomplished your best work?)
- Hold that feeling as you repeat the affirmation with the visualization. Creates vibration at that frequency and you will begin attracting anything of a similar vibration to it.
- Think about something long enough, over and over again.
- Support it with inspired action.
- Have affirmation for Personal life, family life, and one for my business.
– How? Doing ONE THING at a time.
– When ever you are doing something, i.e speaking with someone… Give that person your undivided attention.
– Action step: Choose 1 person for the next month to focus on, give your awareness to them when you are talking to them.
Will Power (3 ways to develop)
- Finish what you begin
- Finish well beyond your expectations
- Do a little bit more than you think you’re able to do
Sleep: Put pajamas on and go to sleep. Wake up and make the bed.
Eat: Make breakfast, eat breakfast and clean the morning dish and put it away. (start and finish it)
*Where awareness goes, Energy flows, and starts to manifest the priorities in your life.
Manage energy, because you only have so much.
Wisely decide where to allocate your energy, put it to good use.
Purpose (determines what you concentrate on and where you flow your energy)
Spend 5 minutes each morning reflecting on what is your PURPOSE in life?
Get to know yourself. Spend time with yourself.
– What do I want in life?
– Why am I here?
– What do I love, what am I passionate about?
– If I love 2 or more things, what do I love the most?
Walk Away from Energy Vampires
Spend time with uplifting people.
Evaluate your meetings with people, if 49 out of 50 times you walk away from a certain person feeling exhausted,
it’s safe to say he is an energy vampire.
Choose your words carefully. Be kind but not engaging. i.e Them, “How are you doing?” You, “I’m doing very well, what a beautiful day in Eau Claire. Excuse me I have something really important to do. Have a wonderful day.”
Another way is to place responsibility on them. i.e Tell the person that wants to meet with you to read your favorite Marketing Book, write down several key points and email it to you.
Unresolved Emotional Experiences
Write your problems down on a piece of paper.
Tesla said “If you wanna find the secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, frequency and vibration.”
Everything is vibrating at a certain frequency.
Remove the emotion that’s attached to experience.
Emotion flows through hands into the piece of paper.
Crumple the paper and burn it in a fire.
Transforms the emotion into heat, ash, etc.
Just like a child can make you a card full of love… emotion can be transferred onto paper.
If you find experience taking up tremendous amounts of energy… if intense experience, might have to
write about it 3 or 4 times.
Understand yourself and understand what you want in life. And therefore what to focus your finite amount of energy on.
“Proceed with Confidence”
Believe in your ability to manifest.
How? Take your awareness and focus, concentrating on something.
Pursue a lifestyle that results in happiness.
Lifestyle is determined by your purpose in life.
Purpose in life is determined by spending time with myself to find out who and what’s important in my life.
Manifest and the bi-product is happiness.
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1) What are three clear goals that you want to accomplish?
2) What can you do today to uplift somebody?
3) What will you add to your morning routine to surround yourself with success?