The Five Lessons A Millionaire Taught Me About Life and Wealth
1. Decide to Be Wealthy
2. Take Responsibility
- Know how much you have
- Where it is coming from
- Where it is going
- What it is doing in the meantime
3. Pay yourself 10-20% first! And 90% of your extra/side earnings. (compound interest)
4. Win in the Margins
1. Earn extra income – Ways to make extra? There are opportunities all around you.
2. Keep More of what you make.
Wealth Builder Mindsets
1. Carefully consider expenditure – Is it really necessary or is it possible without using money or less of it? Is this expenditure contributing or taking away from my wealth? Is this impulse or planned purchase?
2. Freedom and Power are better than monetary pleasure. Avoid debt, delay gratification and NEVER borrow money.
3. Do not equate spending with happiness. First step toward self destruction.
4. Protect nest egg – Do not invest what they cannot afford to lose.
A fool, which is the 95%’ers today, and their money soon part ways.
5. Give Back – Most enjoyable is helping others. Giving will warm and expand your life. We get back when we give to others.
Life is primarily about Source Energy/Spirit/God/Non-physical Entities, love, family, friends and relationships.
Be a Good Go Giver! How do you attract bees? Be Honey, my friend.