- You can create your posts quick.
- You can outsource the writing. Easy Content – You don’t have to write one single word.
- These posts will get Social shares.
Create your perfect blog layout in 4 easy steps.
What we are looking to do is take the best of the best of content that is on the internet and combine that into your blog post. Content that is pleasing to your audience’s eye (great for social sharing) and search engine traffic (think Google search traffic).
You may have doubts about duplicate content, but the aggregator template is a winner on the web when people are using Google search. It works awesome for SEO.
Way the by, this Content Aggregator is very versatile as it may be used in any topic or niche. It can drive enormous amounts of traffic to your web page.
In a nutshell, your post will contain a list comprising of a brief description of web content mostly from other websites or blogs. Also you will have a link that when clicked on will bring your audience to the rest of the story.
Other than a short intro and summary, your post need no other genuine content of your own. It’s just a collection of the best the web has to offer in that exclusive vertical.
You may use this report or outsource it to a writer to begin developing your own content development posts on your blog or website.
4 Easy Steps
- Choose Your Post Subject. Choose something that will be in favor with your audience. To find tried and trusted subjects for your post use one of these two suggestions:
- Search your own material. Use Google Analytics and run the report on Social Landing Pages from a 90-180 day period. This will show you social shares on your keyword you have chosen for your post. Look for most commonly shared content for your blog and pick a subject to write your post about.
- Analyze your competitor’s material. In order to accomplish this, you will make use of a wonderful tool called BuzzSumo which calculates social shares for written material found on the web.
All you do is input your competitor’s best websites or blogs on BuzzSumo. See what is hot and decide which subject you want to go with.
Look over the best content on your competitor’s site and look for a common denominator. Maybe three out of six subjects talk about skin care and skin condition.
So you could choose the subject of skin care. To put your own spin on skin care you could make your post on COCONUT skin care. Then you can search for best information about ‘coconut skin care’ to compare in your blog post.
2. Locate the Best Content. To find the best content (has best chance to be shared socially)… It’s BuzzSumo to the rescue once again. Similar to Keyword Planner simply enter the keyword or any variation there of into BuzzSumo and find the best content about that subject.
Hot Tip 4 You: If you want an exact match of your keyword simply put your keyword in quotes. Also try your keyword with no quotes to get more general results.
Let’s take a look at what we have so far. Hot subject + best content on the web about that subject = unbeatable successful combination. Next what do we need? That’s right, next we need a head-jerking headline.
3. Write an Electrifying Headline. Here are a few examples of easy headlines…
- 23 Awesome DIY Supermodel Dress Designs
- 18 Perfect Drywall Texture Patterns
- 9 Ways to Survive a Tsunami
You want to take your time in creating a GOOD blog post title. People will tend to click on an attractive title v.s not click on a bland title. Also social shares may be fewer in number.
4. Post Lay Out
First you want to write a simple introduction for the whole post. Keep it short and sweet explaining to your audience what the article is about and why it’s vitally important.
Next comes the list and it has 4 sections:
- Heading – each item on your list needs a heading that describes what the source post is basically about.
- Description – In a sentence or two explain in a nutshell what the source post is about and and what your audience will discover when they go to the source post.
- Image – Put an image or two directly underneath each blog post item. Use image from the source post. If you have concern ask for permission of the original source post. Or you can make your own image using some best websites such as Canva and Photoshop. You can also buy stock images off of web sites like DreamsTime and iStockphoto.
- Hyper Link – Make a hyper link to the source blog post directly beneath the image.
Next rinse and repeat via writing headline, description, image and hyper link for each blog post item in list format.
Last but not least comes the closing – KIS (keep it simple) by asking your audience to take action (call to action) for example: downloading an eBook from a Lead Magnet, leave a comment, Like this on Facebook, Pinterest pin)
There You Have It! Publish your content and share with the world, especially your email list.