This stuff ain’t easy, it’s simple, it’s boring, but it WORKS!
1. TARGET (if you’re struggling, you have the wrong target) $10,000,000. Every person you sell, treat like an investor. Dude you’re contributing toward my $10,000,000. He is going to pay for my self-education, buy my shoes. OPM: I went and sold stuff, people gave me money and I put it into real estate. FREEDOM to think about your kids, other thing than paying bills.
2. INCOME raise to point where you can bank 40% of your GROSS INCOME is saved. Save/Storage your money. You want to be making North of $300k/year or $30k/month. Save 12000, give IRS 12000 & live off of 6000. Responsible people SAVE. Provide for your Loved Ones, gets you more productive, because of the amount you got to live off–the 20% ‘leftovers’.
3. INVEST SAVINGS in a FOR SURE THANG, not a maybe. Goose needs to lay eggs, otherwise you might as well cook her for Thanksgiving. If your mother calls and asks for money, say “I can’t help you. Lemme go sell something see if I can get you the money.” I’m broke, I’m not the bank, get money, store it…this is my policy, I follow it. Pile up your money to make another deal. It don’t mean get money, blow it. It means get money, store it, find a place where you DON’T Lose money.
4. PASSIVE INCOME (target) should exceed your MONTHLY INCOME. Get a little drip coming in from your Golden Egg. I got money coming in here and here. But I’m broke all the time, so I gotta keep replacing the game. When do you get off the treadmill? Once you get to your “TARGET.”
How much do you stockpile before you invest?
– Shop until you find a good vehicle. There are actually two good vehicles.
- First is the one that produces income so that you can pay the bills.
- Second is the one is “The Play”, how you get the Financial Freedom. Look for any streams that get BIGGER. i.e Social Media. Tinker in a stream, take on more responsibility and say I want a bigger vein here. Get GREAT at what you do. Keep your eye on the ball, I can do this or you can stop trying and worry.
How long should i take to write my goals down?
30 seconds–Then get out there and hustle.