2 years – Survival mode
5 years – You got a shot at earning 250,000-500,000
10 years – 1,000,000/year icome
20 years – 10,000,000
40 hours/week – Partimer
60 hours/week – Fulltimer
80 hours/week – All The Timer
2. Personal Growth Speed
Read 2 books/month – Partimer
Read 4 books/month
Read 8 books/month – All the timer
3. How Many Start/Stops
2-4 Distractions/setbacks per year i.e Bankruptcy, breakup, loss of loved one, Health
1 Distraction/5-10 years – All the timer
4. Number of Industries
2-4 years – Partimer
I MUST become a millionaire, can’t be a wish.
Positioning in a company to increase value in it
Marriage – pick a good partner
Chip on your shoulder (could give you the edge that you have something to prove
Prove right/wrong – someone don’t believe in you…you’re trying to prove
Friends/association – do you revert back to hanging with the wrong crowd, and bad habits
You gotta be a little bit Crazy, obsessed maniac.
You wanna be a player in this game? Then you gotta be an All-the-Timer!
How to Make a Million Dollars a Year
Logic | Emotion
– Sales or Sales Team – average commission x number of sales
– Real Estate Agent or R.E Broker
- Belief -> Future truth – tell a Big lie to yourself over and over and over again. “I am going to make a Million Dollar a Year Income.” (current lie, but future truth) “I am going to be the Hero for my family.” “I wanna do something BIG.”
- Perspective -> Make the big SMALL. Many people are Millionaires, few have climbed Mount Everest… say it over and over and over again.
- Question Everything – if someone telling you something that don’t make sense, say “I don’t want to believe you.” Say it to them, question them, challenging yourself. -> Face the Truth… The issue could be within.
Guaranteed Formula For Success
Outwork – 80 hours beats 40 hours
Out-Strategize – takes experience. You gotta fight a lot of battles in order to be good at winning the war.