The Master Keys To Manifest Success In Your Life 2018
- VISION: How to figure out Where We Are Going? Stay AHEAD of the Curve, Futuristic. (Cherry is down at E.C Drywall asking questions, giving feedback as to what they like or don’t like. E.C orders what they want. Paper faced medal c.b is superior because it is adjustable. Mesh has to be put on right first time or harder to adjust.
- PROFIT PLAN:How Do I make Money On Purpose? What’s the FASTEST way to make money today and tomorray. Think residual monthly income. And there is money in patchwork!
- MARKETING PLAN: How Do I know we are Doing The Right Thing To Make Sales? Word of mouth, Referrals are the BEST… Dey Trust and Come to You. Repeat business is EASY.
- ORGANIZATION: How Do I keep track of Who Is Doing What? Who’s in charge of wat job? What are they to do? When they are dun with that, wat dey do next?
- LEADERSHIP: How Do I continue to Develop As A Leader? Get out there and LEAD, if not follow.
- CASH FLOW: How Do I make sure I Don’t Run Out Of Cash? Banks are willing to loan if dey know that you are a good bet. You also have to meet their requirements.
- PRESENTING: How Do I talk about my business so that Everyone Can Understand? Most people understand on their terms, meaning… understand them first. Let them talk and mimic them (including, if they are blunt or whatever…mimic them) then you blend in with their mind and attitude…you become LIKE THEM… like they are looking and talking into the mirror. People like to work with people they know, like and trust…if you are like them, they know you. They like you because they respect you, even if you are in their face a little by mimicking them, because you are helping them see themselves as they actually are. Trust…hey your one of the heard, hard not to trust that… While you are talking with them, study their tone of voice, posture, etc… Question them to get to know them. Let them talk above all else, let them get IT ALL OUT. Then after, after… transition from their wants to your suggestion. Then, let them choose or add to the conversation. Sometimes it’s just a matter of leading them gently to a good conclusion on their own, where many times they answer their own question.
1. Do and Dare. Take some risk, depending upon THE SOURCE and your age. “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. Your reach(impossible) exceeds your grasp. Stretch the amount of work you do, stretch your expectations, and stretch your imagination.
2. Double Your Failure Rate. Fail, fail , fail again until at last, you run out of failure options…leaves you with only option, success (what works/is wanted).
3. Use Your Will aka Desire. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.” To succeed you must desire to succeed more than you desire anything else. Successful people have a burning desire to see their goal realized, more than others.
4. Determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence. One person determined will accomplish more than a thousand people who are just interested.
5. The amount and excellence of what is over and above the required that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction.” Give your customers what they can’t get anywhere else.
6. “The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart – this you will build your life by, and this you will become.” You must have a clear vision of what you are about to achieve… It may get clearer and clearer as time goes on.
7. Success won’t fall in your lap; you have to go after it. A lazy person won’t succeed, only those who are willing to work; those who are willing to “go to it.”
1. Write down your goals. Circle the most important goal, the goal that in the long-term will have the most impact on your life.
– “What actions can I make today that will change everything and take me closer to this goal?”
– Write down actions you can think of
– Write down all the actions you can think of, circle the two most important ones and start doing them. Don’t stop until it’s done.
2. Believe in themselves and what they’re doing, He had entrepreneur magazine and the other was a magazine loaded with expensive and fast-riding cars, picking out the car he was going to buy. Imagine and be certain you will live in the body you want.
3. Invest in yourself. Hire a personal coach, getting a membership at a gym, eat healthy foods, implement books action steps, and education.
– Study 1 hour/day
– Take pen and paper with, write down your notes, ideas. Use Evernote
– Learn something new, a new skill. Put on YouTube, blog
– Reward yourself, what do you like…pamper yourself for your accomplishments