“What are the 3 actions I will take today that will get
me closer to achieving this Money Vision in half the
1. What do I need to learn?
2. Who do I need to connect with?
3. What skill do I need to master?
4. What actions do I need to take?
5. What fear do I need to overcome?
Write down your goals for tomorrow the night before.
Write your weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, 2 year, 5 year,
10 year, 20 year, lifetime purpose.
Night before going to bed
Put your phone in another room and turn the lights off or…
Put your phone in Airplane mode
Night Time – Go to bed
Set daily alarm for your bedtime
1. sleep in your bed, not at your desk or couch
2. Review 2-3 of your daily goals for tom
3. Appreciate 2-3 things about your day
4. Airplane mode your phone
5. Keep notebook and pen by your bed in case you need to jot something down you might forget
6. Get up 2 hours before your work. This is your ME time and breakfast with family.
Millionaire Daily Habits
I read consistently
I spend time with other successful people
I have goals and pursue them
I get up early
I have multiple sources of income
I find and check in with mentors
I am positive
I don’t follow the herd
I am polite and use good etiquette
I help others succeed
I dedicate 15-30 minutes a day to thinking/dreaming
I seek feedback
I write to do lists and follow processes
I avoid time wasters
The trick to implementing these is to add 1 habit at a time.
Therefore they will not be forgotten and become lifetime habits.
Have a routine with a schedule, be accountable(by telling others that are
like minded) and stick to it.
Do the Work
100% focused on your Money Vision and consistent action towards those goals.
100% Clarity on what you really want and outline how you are going to get there.
First, research how to achieve your dream. Learn from the best. Then take the leap.
Second, be committed to doing whatever it takes. Play to your strengths.
Commit to your habits, goals, routines, and intentions.