Marie Forleo Show Notes
- Set goals – short, mid, long
- Limit screen sucking – 1 hour/day. Uninterrupted segment/task(maybe do with a friend, someone to hold you accountable) limit distractions in general (average person distract 20min/hour)
- “Lemme think about that/get back to you on that” – it’s easy to say no. Don’t over stretch. “Well I’ve thought about it and I don’t have time to do your excellent/wonderful project justice.”.. They will Thank you for that. They don’t want your 2nd rate service… Or just say “NO”.
- A. Never worry alone, about money, personal relationships, business, medical(doctor). Problem solve, mastermind together. B. Get the facts, the right information and enough information. C. Make a plan and revise if necessary. This will allow you to be more in control… Next thing you know you are laughing about it wasn’t a worry at all.
- Cultivate lilies get rid of leeches. People and projects that are worth it. Your children take a ton of time and effort…but are worth it. Get rid of leeches/downers to make more time for lilies, they are a good investment. Have healthy boundaries with people. People usually stay with leeches for two reasons: inertia and guilt. Let someone else have them as their lilie. You are in control. Cultivate those lilies, prioritize them, prune them if they overcrowd.
Challenge: Which of the above is where you need to work on or change in your life?
Leave your comment below…