Hello! Like Pete, I too have deliberately created BIG THINGS in my life, such as my wife and house that we live in. I feel very blessed for everything everything that has come about in my life. I understand and have experienced the workings of the Laws of the Universe, as they were easy to believe, once I saw manifestation of some major things in my life.
I asked for specific things with my wife and house. Like for instance my house, I had visualized that it had a tile floor. A couple years later my wife, Samantha and I, bought our home which had tile floor. I’ve owned a few houses over the years and this was the first house with a tile floor.
And same with my wife, I had asked for specific details (not general stuff that a lot of women have in common) and she had those traits in her. It was like the Universe could read my mind and then delivered.
So I look back on these things materializing and see how visualization, desire and ‘Ask and it is given’ …this type stuff really works!
I really like Peter Adam’s way of explaining things, very easy to comprehend. He defines the big picture and the main working parts of the Universe. And he gives step by step of how to do techniques that anyone can follow.
The 7 Master Keys For Success With Deliberate Creation by Peter Adams (Summary)
Introduction “In an easy and relaxed manner and a healthy and positive way I am now building total and financial success and abundance. For the highest good of all concerned this or something better is now manifesting on our behalf. Thank you Inner-being (Lord) for this and all the blessings to come.
We can be do or have anything in this world if we SEE it, BELIEVE it and give APPRECIATION for it. (the feeling is the most important) i.e How does it feel to be Wealthy? (free, abundant, secure, confident…)
Law of Attraction and Universal Principles
Watch the movie: ‘The Secret’, and Read the book “Law of Attraction” & “Ask and It Is Forgiven” by Ester Hicks.
Quantum physics revealed that thoughts affect and can control the events we experience.
We are a spiritual being having a human experience. We are deliberately creators of our entire life experience. How do you like what you’ve created so far? You have to have absolute faith that the Law of Attraction works, if you wanna get serious results.
Outside energies can affect you. If you feel depressed in an area of poverty or if you find yourself short-tempered because people in that community are winy, angry, fearful bitches, move to different area, perhaps a nature location. Your vibration will return to it’s higher, natural state. Making it easier to manifest your desires.
Parents primarily handed you down fear based nonsense, and other people and your Environment also plays a part in your influence. Who do you hang out with? Do you believe you can excel and be like cream rising to the top? Do you have high self-esteem or see yourself as ‘the Victim’.
Affirmation. “I do not have enough money available for…” Replace with “I am blessed with abundance and more than enough money is always there when I want it.”
Your beliefs and expectations, positive or negative, create your limitless reality.
The 7 Master Keys For Success
1. Decide what YOU want, not what you’re parents want for you. What do you love to do the most? Get out of your comfort zone. Stand out from the crowd. What do you want to be, do and have in this life? If money was not an issue and you could do anything, then what would you do? Next ask “why?” Drill down to the core… A: Love, joy and excitement. If you pursue happiness first, the money will always show up. You know how good it will feel like when you experience it in your life. Believe that the BIG has already happened and is on its way to you.
2. Action (inspired). Hour of Power(visualfestation techniques): reading spiritual, inspirational material. Reading written affirmation “I am a manifester of wonderful things and experiences.” Working with Jaden Sterling’s Wealth and Wisdom oracle cards, Scripting in my journal(write “what is the most important thing that I need to know today?” Then do a scripting session where I will write in my journal and give thanks and appreciation for everything in my ideal scene for being true and present in my reality now and for how amazing my life is, reading and reviewing my vision book, getting into the feeling of ‘as if’. Write out your ideal scene. Once manifested, I will then move pics to back of book. Rewrite goals(important tasks) that I will carry with me that day.
3. Focus. Your mind works for you and takes COMMANDS. Are your thoughts empowering you to achieve that which you desire? Appearances: Every tragedy is happening for you. “Everything is working out for me.”
4. Faith. Inner being guides and loves you, but don’t micromanage for you. “I know it works.” It becomes a part of you and a way of life. Ask “what else do I desire to experience?” Trust the process is working for you. When you doubt, you delay. “Ye shall have whatever ye sayeth.”
5. Consistency. In order to change, you gotta show up EVERY DAY. If you want it bad enough, you will do whatever it takes. If raining use a pick nick table with a roof or in the house and do your Hour of Power. Set a deadline for your desire to manifest. The timing may or may not be exact, but deadlines are helpful as a sense of urgency.
6. Awareness. Animal spirit book. Or Animal spirit guides & pay attention to your dreams.
7. Appreciate before it manifests causes you to feel better. Spirit code for abundance. I.e, If you don’t like your job, appreciate you have a job while you are actively searching for the right job. This will help attract the right position for you. Write in journal and thank Universe for the wonderful blessings in my life, can move mountains. When your life becomes a non-stop prayer of thank you, your life will become a Magic Carpet Ride.
If you like this book summary also check out Pete’s first book…
Visualfestation, How To Visualize and Manifest The Life of Your Dreams (Summary)
May all your DREAMS MANIFEST,