Energy is like water, whatever you flow it toward it will grow both negative or positive
Flow energy by putting your awareness on something, Concentrating(the opposite of distraction)
Practicing doing ONE thing at a time
Give your undivided attention(keeping your awareness on TALKING WITH YOUR SPOUSE)
– give someone or what you’re doing your undivided attention, FOCUS on, Listen to
WILLPOWER (Develop Mental muscle)
– Finish what you begin
– Finish well beyond your expectations
– Do a little bit more than you think you are able to do
– Floss, brush teeth, put on pajamas
– Make bed in the morning
– Make it, eat it, do the dish
Where Awareness goes, Energy Flows
Energy flows toward what you want, and that starts to manifest in my life
Use the powers of Concentration and Willpower to hold your awareness on the priorities in your life
Manage Your Energy
Evaluate what or who you’re investing your energy in (you only have so much)
Life is finite
What’s your purpose in life. Meditate or reflect on it. (maybe 5 min each morning)
– What do I want in life
– What’s my purpose in life
– Why am I here
– What should I be doing
– What do I love to be doing more than anything?
THIS is my purpose in life.
Now you know what you want to direct your energy towards.
There are 3 Kinds of People
- uplifting people(speak w/them and you feel great, “wow that was amazing conversation”
- neutral people(feel the same)
- not-uplifting people(oh my God, that was exhausting)
– transient (maybe their Dad just died and temporary goin’ through a hard time
– inherently (always been this way for decades)
Deal w/I.E Vampire by being affectionately detached(non-engaging), but always kind, gentle, sincere & loving towards them.
If you meet Vampire on street and he says “How are you?”
You say “I’m doing very well, thank you very much, What a beautiful day in Sydney. Please excuse me, I have something really important to do. Have a wonderful day.”
Say the things you mean and ask the questions that you want answers to.
– i.e Not “it was a pleasure meeting you” – actually it wasn’t
Not “see you later” – not really, don’t want to
Another way is to place the burden of responsibility on them.
I.e “Read your favorite marketing book. Write down seven key points and email it to me.”
– “I want to know what stood out to you, let’s meet up on this day for an hour over lunch and we can discuss a marketing strategy for you.”
NObody reads the book and emails him. He’s off the hook.
Give someone your personal email address and say “Please dont’ share it with anybody. Can you put your questions down on this email and send it to me.”
1. It will gimme time to reflect on it
2. I can give you a proper response
Give them a simple task to do & if they do it, go out of your way to help them.
Mental Energy Vampire
Unresolved Emotional Experience
– write down the problem on a piece of paper
– everything is made up of ENERGY and it’s VIBRATING at a certain FREQUENCY
– emotion will go through your hands on to the paper(putting your emotion in the paper)
– crumple the paper and burn it (transforms the emotion into ash)
If these unresolved are consuming tremendous amounts of energy, burn them, 3 or 4 times if intense experience.
To Know Thyself is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself , most people don’t understand themselves, don’t really understand what they want in life.
“Proceed with confidence.” – Believe in your ability to manifest something in your life.
– How? Focus your awareness on that thing, concentrate. Flowing your energy toward it starts2manifest in your life.
Live Life Joyously – If you’re not happy in life, something needs to be changed. Do not pursue happiness. Pursue a Lifestyle that results in happiness.
In order to Lifestyle, I need to know what my purpose in life is. What do I love? Spend 5minutes/day to find out who and what’s important in my life. Focus your limited amount of Energy into those things. That starts to manifest in my life. Byproduct of that is Happiness.