Your Right To Be Rich
THE SEVENTEEN PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS
• Definiteness of Purpose. All achievement starts with setting your major objective and making specific plans for obtaining it.
• Mastermind. This process lets you reap the full benefits of the experience, training, education, and specialized knowledge and influence of others.
• Applied Faith. Turn faith into action so that the power of the soul through which your aims, desires, plans, and purposes are developed may be translated into reality.
• Going the Extra Mile. Rewards multiply when you render more service and better service than you are paid to render.
• Pleasing Personality. Develop the mental, spiritual, and physical traits that will help you make the most of yourself and lead you to success.
• Personal Initiative. Taking action is the principle that is necessary for leadership in any walk of life.
• Positive Mental Attitude. The right attitude creates a path to success and the means by which this philosophy can be implemented.
• Self-Discipline. Emotions must be managed in order to balance your head and your heart to achieve a coordination of reason and emotion.
• Enthusiasm. This dynamo of all individual achievement helps you develop self-confidence and overcome negative thoughts, worries, and fears.
• Controlled Attention. Organize your mind. Focus on success. Coordinate and control the powers of your mind. Use the powerful tool of autosuggestion.
• Accurate Thinking. Gather facts, weigh their relative importance, use your own judgment, and think a matter through in order to make the right decision based on thought vs. opinion or emotion.
• Learning from Adversity and Defeat. Understand and circumvent the causes of failure, turning the inevitable setbacks, failures, and opposition into positive benefit.
• Cooperation. Coordinate your efforts with others and work together to achieve a common goal. Use teamwork and tact to your advantage in your personal and business endeavors.
• Creative Vision or Imagination. Let the powerful workshop in your mind reveal the ways to express the purpose of your brain and ideals of your soul.
• Sound Health. Physical well-being is essential to cultivating the energy, vitality, attitudes, and habits for a truly healthy, happy, and successful life.
• Budget Time and Money. Make and get the most out of your physical resources.
• Law of Cosmic Habit Force. Understand and apply the dynamics and power of the controlling force and the natural laws that govern the universe (including human relationships).
THE NINE BASIC MOTIVES
• The emotion of love.
• The emotion of sex.
• The desire for material gain.
• The desire for self-preservation.
• The desire for freedom of body and mind.
• The desire for self-expression and recognition.
• The desire for life after death.
• The desire for revenge.
• The emotion of fear.
These are positive and negative emotions that we must master if we are to become RICH.